LOVE - YOU V/S ME

For you, love means being in a relationship...
For me, love doesn't need to be in a relationship...
For you, love means spending more time together...
For me, love means giving each other their own times....
For you, love means being physical...
For me, love doesn't need to be physical or mental...
For you, love means sharing personal photos...
For me, love means sharing personal memories together...
For you, love means jealousy...
For me, love means understanding...
For you, love means being committed...
For me, love means setting each other free to their world...
For you, love means fights...
For me, love means respect and care..
For you, love means staying together...
For me, love means sharing together...
For you, love means taking lives for each other....
For me, love means forgiving others...
For you, love means being depressed seeing them with others..
For me, love means being happy on their happiness...

Comments

Popular Posts