SOCIAL MEDIA

---------------------------------------------- 
You said it's a way to escape the world. 
I heard it's a trap of the virtual cloud. 
You said a place to enjoy. 
I heard a place to get accused. 
You said a new way to live life. 
I heard a new way to waste life. 
You said you share your daily life there. 
I heard you reveal your daily life there. 
You said it gives relaxation. 
I heard it gives stress and daily strain. 
You said it keeps you updated. 
I heard it makes you outdated. 
You said it keeps you connected. 
I heard it loses your contacts. 
You said it helps you to share your thoughts. 
I heard it makes you pay for your thoughts. 
You say you can share essentials there. 
I heard you share the fake news. 
You said you let others know what you're doing. 
I heard you're helping them to peep into your life.
You said you could release your anger in your stories. 
I heard you're letting others interfere in your life. 
You said you could do whatever you can. 
I heard you're getting deep into the trap. 
You said it helps you meet new people. 
I heard it makes you meet fake profiles. 
You said it improves your communication skills. 
I heard you even forgot to speak. 
You said it helps you to understand every situation. 
I heard you lost your spirit to face any situation. 
You said you could talk to anyone anytime. 
I heard you don't have guts to speak. 
You said you're sharing your journey diaries. 
I heard you're just showing off. 
You said you're uploading your foods gallery. 
I heard you're just seeking attention. 
---------------------------------------------- 
For you, life's all about likes and comments. 
For me, life's all about capturing happiness 
For you, life's all about uploading photos. 
For me, life's all about creating memories. 
For you, life's all about meeting fake profiles. 
For me, life's all about meeting new peoples. 
For you, life's all about capturing photos. 
For me, life's all about enjoying moments. 
For you, life's all about chatting within profiles. 
For me, life's all about sharing thoughts with peoples. 
For you, life's limited to the social world. 
For me, life's totally free. 
For you, life's all about the virtual cloud. 
For me, life's all about the real world. 
---------------------------------------------- 

Comments

Popular Posts