COINCIDENCE

I was just one among them...
Who didn't believe in coincidence...
Until you came in my life...
Yes, it's a coincidence that
We used to be in the same batch
I move on to...
It's then I started believing in coincidence...
Rumours started to spread...
And that's how we started communicating...
And everything was fine since then...
That mere coincidence brought us together...
But still, I never believed that coincidence
Can happen with the same person again
When everything was going wrong...
It has been a few months we stopped talking...
Still my every problem somehow gets related to you...
Yes, now the situations are different...
Then I was shy to talk to you...
Now I don't want to talk to you...
As now every conversation leads to quarrelling...
I'm just tired of everything that's happening to me...
I wish we had never met...
I wish we had never talked...
I wish this coincidence had never happened...
Still, I thank you a lot for
Helping me to be the old me again...

Comments

Popular Posts